- By participating in Infurnity, you are agreeing to abide by our Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- Be sure to fill out all your information correctly. We will confirm your identity by what you have entered here. Our staff will review and check your payment information carefully, and then you will receive a confirmation e-mail showing you are successfully registered.
- All personal information the hosts collect is for the registration and management of Infurnity only.
- Please inform the hosts of any changes in your submitted information, make sure they’re updated.
- You have the right to inquire, stop using or delete the personal information you submitted. Deletion of personal information will be considered as cancelling the eligibility to attend the convention.
- The hosts will fulfill the responsibility of managing your personal information, promise its security and will not provide it to any third party without permission of the owner. If any leak or loss of information happened due to any force majeure reason, the hosts will notify the owner after identifying the cause. However, there will not be any compensation or related liability.
- If any unpreventable catastrophe should happen such as extreme weather, widely spread diseases, war breaking out, riots etc., Infurnity retains the right to change the event date or even cancel the con. Infurnity can neither refund the registration fees nor is responsible for any monetary loss due to unpredictable and uncontrollable circumstances; please refer to News update on convention website for changes regarding this matter.